Best Point Guards in the NBA
1. Stephen Curry, The best shooter in NBA history, very good playmaker and can also play off the ball very well. Has pretty much everything to be one of the best PGs when it´s all said and done.
2. Russell Westbrook, One of the best athletes to ever play the game. His intensity is admirable. He’s a great finisher, would be in the discussion for the best PG if he had a solid 3 point shot.
3. Kyrie Irving, Top 3 ballhandler of all time, outstanding finisher, can finish at the rim in any way possible. He’s also a great playmaker and has a good 3-point shot.
4. Chris Paul, Similar play style to Kyrie as they’re both undersized. Would however say that Paul is a better passer than Kyrie but not a better finisher and that’s why I put Kyrie over CP3.
5. Damian Lillard, Has been overlooked almost his whole career. Elevates in clutch time which is a great asset to have. All around a great point guard.
6. John Wall, Extraordinary passer and also a very good finisher. Unfortunately lacks a 3-point shot.
7. Kemba Walker, Insane handles and a great 3-point shooter. Unfortunately, he’s on the Hornets who isn’t a playoff contender anytime soon.
8. Jrue Holiday, The best defensive point guard in the league, has a decent 3-point shot and a solid playmaker.
9. Kyle Lowry, Has declined but is still a solid player with a great 3-point shot.
10. Mike Conley, Missed almost the whole last season. I believe that he will have a great comeback season this year as he is a great all around PG.
Best Shooting Guards in the NBA
1. James Harden, A superb ballhandler who can score in any way. Has a deadly stepback and crossover.
2. Jimmy Butler, Scoring machine, one of the best mid range shooters in the league. Extremely hard worker.
3. Demar Derozan, Deadly mid range and is a great finisher. Would be higher on the list if he had a solid 3-point shot.
4. Victor Oladipo, Had a breakout season this past year and seems to love to be the 1st option. Can score in pretty much any way possible.
5. CJ McCollum, Can give you buckets anytime, has both a mid range and 3-point shot.
6. Klay Thompson, One of the best shooters in the history of the NBA, mostly a spot up shooter and a decent defender
7. Bradley Beal, Great scorer in every way. Has the 3-pointer and can finish at the rim.
8. Devin Booker, Very promising young player who already could have been an all-star this year. A future superstar.
9. Donovan Mitchell, My ROTY last season. He is just going to keep develop as a player.
10. Gary Harris, Has a lot of potential as well. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’d turn out to a superstar in the future.
Best Small Forwards in the NBA
1. Lebron James, Top 2 Player of all time.
2. Kevin Durant, Pretty much unguardable, can score in any way.
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, a freak of nature, doesn’t have a 3-point shot but has pretty much everything else.
4. Paul George, One of the best 2-way players in the league, can score in every way.
5. Kahwi Leonard, Probably THE best 2-way player in the league.
6. Ben Simmons, has everything except a jump shot, great playmaker and a great finisher at the rim.
7. Gordon Hayward, Great scorer, will be interesting to see how he does after his horrifying injury.
8. Kris Middleton, Very underrated player, is an extremely good 3-point shooter.
9. Otto Porter, Great 3-point shooter and a solid defender.
10. Jason Tatum, Great rookie season, led the Celtics to the ECF. Future Superstar.
Best Power Forwards in the NBA
1. Anthony Davis, MVP contender last season, will be interesting to see how far he can take the Pelicans next season without Cousins.
2. Kristaps Porzingis, A 7 footer who can do everything from scoring at the rim to shoot threes.
3. Draymond Green, Keeps the Warriors together, doesn’t have the best stats but the Warriors would be way worse without him.
4. LaMarcus Aldridge, Great in the post and has a good mid range jumper, solid scorer.
5. Blake Griffin, Athletic freak who actually has developed a decent 3-pointer. Will be interesting to see him next season.
6. Paul Millsap, If the played more games, the nuggets would probably have made the playoffs, has some defensive skills that the rest om the nuggets squad lacks.
7. Kevin Love, Also a great stretch 4, but not a lot more than that. Jae Crowder, Had a really good last half of the season in Utah. Played great in the playoffs.
8. Dario Saric, One of the best stretch 4s in the league. Still young and has a lot of potential.
9. Tobias Harris, A solid scorer who really can hit the three as well.
10. Jae Crowder, Had a really good last half of the season in Utah. Played great in the playoffs.
Best Centers in the NBA
1.Demarcus Cousins, Great post scorer who can shoot the three as well.
2. Joel Embiid, Will be the best Center in the league in the future, has an okey 3-pointer.
3. Karl-Anthony Towns, Shot 42% from three last season. Has the game but will have to prove himself in the playoffs if they get there.
4. Rudy Gobert, Best defensive center in the league, has pretty much no offensive game though.
5. Nikola Jokic, Best passing big man in the league, is a future superstar.
6. Al Horford, Such an important piece for the Celtics in more ways than points. Does so much on the floor that doesn’t show up in the box score, has a decent 3-point shot.
7. Steven Adams, Great defender, and great in the pick&roll. Should be more involved in the games now when Melo is gone.
8. DeAndre Jordan, Same type as Adams. Will help the Mavs tremendously.
9. Hassan Whiteside, Has great offensive skills and is a very good shot blocker.
10. Marc Gasol, Can stretch the floor very well and has a post game as well. I think he will be fun to see the Grizzlies now when Mark and Mike Conley will be back.